Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Policy
BCM One Group Holdings, Inc. (BCM One) is committed to advancing ESG principles in all aspects of our business for the benefit of our team members, customers, investors and communities. We regularly revisit and update our ESG Policy to ensure it evolves with changes in our industry regulations and social practices.
- Wellness and Safety: Ensure proper labor and working conditions to safeguard the health and safety of BCM One team members.
- Inclusivity: Encourage a culture of meritocracy, fairness, inclusivity and transparency.
- Trust and Responsibility: Promote candor, integrity, fairness, empathy and respect in all of our business practices.
- Privacy and Cybersecurity: Protect the privacy of our clients, team members and corporate information, through our technology policies.
- Transparency: Provide stakeholders with well-defined and transparent information regarding ESG risks.
- Protecting Our Planet: Promote awareness and continuously improve the environmental responsibility and energy efficiency in our team and practices.
- Social and Community Empowerment: Promote the development of our team and our communities. We focus on job training and opportunity, access to professional development, protecting our health and environment, and improving the communities in which we live and work.
At BCM One, we foster ESG understanding and accountability throughout the organization. Our executive management team and department heads are responsible for managing and instilling the guiding principles of our ESG policy across our branches of operations. The Human Resources department provides compliance reviews as well as oversight to ensure team members at BCM One adhere to the ESG policy.
We incorporate ESG analysis into our budgeting and business practices to limit stakeholder risks and position BCM One for sustainable growth and success. Annually our subject matter experts (Technology leaders and external information system/security auditors) conduct an in depth review of BCM One’s technology, cybersecurity, and data privacy practices. Additionally, we engage law firms and consulting firms to assess potential ESG risks and opportunities. All material findings are communicated to our stakeholders. We ensure ESG measures are maintained through regular conversations and documented check-ins with our BCM One management and leadership, as well as board oversight during quarterly meetings.
DISCOVER INSIGHTS FROM ONE OF CRN'S
“Coolest Cloud Companies”
Why Omni-Channel Communication is More Important to Customer Experience Than Ever
More and more customers are turning to voice as a last resort and relying instead on SMS, Email, and Web Chat — which means ...Continue Reading >>
MSPs: Help Your End-Users Profit from the Coming Productivity Boom
Economists are predicting a potential productivity boom to come out of remote work — one that stands to benefit both end-users ...Continue Reading >>
Voice-Centric SD-WAN: The New Must-Have for Hybrid Work Environments
As remote work and hybrid environments take hold, voice is poised to become ever more essential — which means leveraging SD-WAN ...Continue Reading >>
Five Key Stats That Show Why Hybrid Workforces Are Here to Stay
Statistics show there are clear benefits of the new hybrid workforce, which will translate to increased demand for advanced ...Continue Reading >>
How CoreDial’s ‘Want More, Give More, Get It Done’ Values Set Its Employees Up for Success
Philadelphia Inquirer business reporter Ezequiel Minaya sat down with Chief Executive Officer Alan Rihm to discuss how the ...Continue Reading >>
Eight Things the Industry is Saying About Persistent Chat
As employees become more accustomed to online collaboration platforms, organizations have found unique advantages in using chat ...Continue Reading >>
Infographic: The State of Remote Work… Is It Actually Working?
Check out our new infographic to get an overview of the state of remote work in 2021, and how next-gen voice, video, messaging ...Continue Reading >>